Daiwa House Modular Europe - Jan Snel
Daiwa House Modular Europe - Jan Snel is op zoek naar een Quality Control Inspector
As a Quality Control Inspector you document the results of your inspections and make recommendations on how to prevent common errors or defects. You measure the error rate for various stages in the supply and production chain.
• Inspecting output samples using industry appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, examining functionality and measuring dimensions.
• Checking that the assembly adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements.
• Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
• Assisting in the development of test methods and inspection plans.
• Determining the causes of product defects and reworks.
• Have soft skills for regular contact with different
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Academic or research degree in Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences or Building and Construction Engineering.
• You can work well independently, as well as in a team, and you are proactive and take initiative.
• Ability to use measuring devices like gauges, meters, calipers and computer
• A fulltime contract
• An attractive salary, completed with benefits.
• You get the chance to develop innovative products with a strong reputation concerning quality, sustainability and circularity.
• A challenging career within a strong team and within Daiwa house, a company with a clear view on and a contribution in the development of energy friendly solutions.