Wat ga je doen?
- You will perform the necessary tasks to build a sales pipeline in your target industry and coordinate the appropriate marketing approach for lead generation.
- Develop strong customer/prospect relationships and license/project sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop complete proposals that add value to the customer with technology and consulting services (also including support & hosting)
- Work with our delivery organization to assess and guarantee excellence in pre-sales & delivery, from the proposal and initial engagements
- Work closely with The Logic Factory Management board and side by side with CRO and COO.
- Drive The Logic Factory forward in world class sales execution
Wat vragen wij?
- Experience selling Supply Chain Planning, Optimization and/or Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Software Solutions and consistent over quota achievement is a pre.
- Experience with Value Based Selling (>5 years) to C-level executives in either FMCG, CPG or Retail.
- Experience with companies in the Gartner 2021 magic quadrant for S&OP, such as Blue Yonder, SAP, Infor, Dassault Systèmes, Quintiq, O9, Kinaxis or similar.
- Ability to assimilate new sales methodologies and technologies. Excited to challenge the status quo, both for prospects and within the company.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer fun full-time and part-time positions, with excellent working conditions, flexible working hours, good primary and secondary working conditions (e.g. profit sharing). We provide an environment where self-reliant people will be well rewarded.
This role is primarily based in The Logic Factory’s Headquarters in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, but you will be expected to work with clients in Europe, India and the US. Some travel to and from customer sites in Europe or occasionally India or the US may be required.