Wat ga je doen?
As an Engineer / Draughtsman at Gouda Refractories, you will work with multidisciplinary teams of talented professionals and use your technical skills to create solutions that meet both technical specifications and business goals. You are able to develop concepts with a constant focus on delivering high-quality results. Your contribution will have a direct impact on the performance and growth of our company.
Wat vragen wij?
- MBO working and thinking level (Mechanical Engineering or similar).
- Knowledge of steel structures is an advantage.
- Knowledge of CAD systems, 3D drawing programs and MS Office. Knowledge of FEM software is an advantage.
- Knowledge of, or want to deepen in, software packages such as ANSYS and Heat Calculation software.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written
- Excellent social skills at every level, both spoken and written
Wat bieden wij?
- € 3.000 – € 4.000 gross p/m (depending on knowledge, age and experience)
- 40-hour working week in a pleasant working environment
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days
- Training opportunities