Wat ga je doen?
As a Project Engineer you regularly have a driving role within engineering projects that several engineers work on and you get the opportunity to show your leadership skills. You manage the risks and ensure that projects remain within the set budget and schedule. Moreover, you are able, possibly in collaboration with the customer, to deliver high-quality solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Wat vragen wij?
- MBO+ working and thinking level (Mechanical Engineering or similar)
- Knowledge of steel structures is an advantage
- Knowledge of CAD systems, 3D drawing programs and MS Office. Knowledge of FEM software is an advantage
- Knowledge of, or want to deepen in, software packages such as ANSYS and Heat Calculation Software
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written
- Excellent social skills at every level, both spoken and written
- Able to critically check and assess one's own work and the work of others and adjust where necessary
Wat bieden wij?
- € 3.000 – € 4.250 gross p/m (depending on knowledge, age and experience)
- 40-hour working week in a pleasant working environment
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days
- Training opportunities