Wat ga je doen?
As an HSE Officer you are responsible for ensuring that everyone has a safe and healthy work environment. Your focus is on operational processes in a production environment and to develop a positive way of thinking about quality and safety within our organization. From a critical viewpoint and a passion for HSE, you know how to convince your colleagues why these issues are important and to stimulate them to adhere to the HSE regulations. You are able to identify potential safety risks and are responsible for seeing that the safety regulations are observed.
Other tasks include:
- Organizing risk assessments and evaluations (RI&E) at regular intervals and monitoring that the ensuing action plan is executed.
- Monitoring trends and developing annual plans based on risk assessment.
- Organizing briefings and trainings, in close association with managers, to further improve safety and environmental awareness at all levels.
- Registering dangerous substances and carrying out assessments on the risk of exposure.
- Ensuring that incidents and near-misses are reported, recorded and followed-up to prevent reoccurrence, including the registration of lessons learnt.
- Modifying and drawing up procedures for work instructions upon changes in legislation, organization and/or work processes which affect working conditions.
Wat vragen wij?
- A completed MVK training and MBO/HBO working and thinking level.
- At least three years’ work experience in a similar job within a production environment.
- Experience with the implementation of improvement projects within HSE.
- An excellent command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Sound knowledge of relevant VGM en ESG-laws and regulations and the Working Conditions Act (Arbowet).
- Knowledge of ISO14001 and ISO45001.
Wat bieden wij?
- € 3.100 - € 3.600 gross p/m full-time (depending on knowledge, age and experience)
- 28-32-hour working week
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days (full-time)
- Training opportunities