Wat ga je doen?
The data program expert (m/f/d) is responsible for managing a portfolio of projects related to data collection, analysis, programming and reporting. He works with various partners and stakeholders to determine the kind of data to be collected and the best methods to do so.
Our occupational safety and workwear stands for maximum comfort and best functionality as well as a professional appearance in external presentation. It is developed in close cooperation with partners from the skilled trades, industry and the service sector and is tailored to the needs of specific occupational groups and statutory occupational safety requirements. All collections are available in the rental service, which includes the collection of worn clothing, washing, repair if necessary and delivery.
- Support line manager in the successful execution of projects
- Intense Networking and Internal Relationship Management with controlling, sales, sales steering, marketing and supply to develop ongoing projects and optimise business performance
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to progress and deliver according project expectations
- The line manager holds responsibility for the execution of projects, with the support of the data program expert.
- Partially responsible for projects around pricing, product performance, tools usage where the data program manager is partially responsible
- Clear project management planning to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
Wat vragen wij?
- A solid background in mathematics, statistics, and computer science
- Proficiency in Excel, including VBA programming skills, to effectively manage and manipulate data.
- Adeptness in Office 365, particularly in the usage of Power Automate, is a critical requirement for the
- Data Program Expert position.
- Data management skills are a must-have as you will be responsible for processing, analyzing, and interpreting large amounts of data.
- Project management experience is highly desirable,as you will be expected to plan, execute, and deliver projects successfully.
- Analytical thinking skills and a structured approach to work to effectively solve complex problems.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must for the collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Programming knowledge
- High motivation, willingness to work remotely, and travel are essential qualities, as you may need to work independently and travel for meetings and project engagements.
Wat bieden wij?
- An open, friendly and dynamic working environment
- Strong potential for development through the expected growth of the new business field in combination with the security of a large, successful corporation
- In the course of a joint-venture education, the opportunity to actively promote the further development of the entire IT environment
- Flat hierarchy, individual development and further education opportunities